Associate Engineering Director
We are searching for a user centered Engineering leader to be involved in all stages of the product development process from research to design for manuacturing.
- 8+ years mechanical engineering experience having launched 2+ products to market
- Experience working in a consultancy environment and meeting external client expectations on time/budget
- Provided engineering leadership in Business Development situations
- Passion for and knowledge on emerging technologies
- Comfort with parametric 3DCAD software (we use ProE / Creo and Solidworks – with surfacing experience)
- Ability to oversee DFM and DFA for especially in the arena of plastic molded parts and assemblies
- Category experience in Medical products (navigation FDA regulations) and/or high volume CPG would be a plus!
- Experience working with Contract Manufacturers (ideally asian) bringing new products to market (CE, IoT, etc products) – process, scoping, relationships, etc. a bonus!