Freelance UX Researcher
Smart Design’s London studio is looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) UX Researcher to join us on a contract to moderate upcoming web and app usability sessions.
The design team will define the protocol and provide a draft discussion guide, while the researcher will be expected to lead all one-on-one sessions with participants in both English and Spanish, and join a debrief day with the team. The research sessions will be conducted both face-to-face in London, as well as remotely online (with participants in NYC) and so the ideal candidate would be comfortable with such setups.
This contract would span 1.5 weeks from June 14-24, and ideally include co-location with the design team in Smart Design’s studio in Shoreditch. This fast paced contract is a great way to get to know the culture and people at Smart, and a successful contract could lead to more projects in the future.
Naturally, you have:
- 5+ years of experience moderating client and user workshops and/or research
- Fully bilingual English/Spanish
- Skill in presenting and defending your ideas internally and to clients
- Enthusiasm for working in teams, but ability to self-manage
- Availability to be onsite for 1.5 weeks
- Comfort and eagerness to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Great design is based on understanding other people, how they behave, what they care about, what they want to achieve, and how they work