The Design Capable Company
On June 21st we’ll be hosting a Smart Salon at the Museum of London on the importance of building a design capable company. Today, brands are expected to consistently design extraordinary experiences for customers, across all touch-points, devices, channels and locations — without friction. This is no easy task for an organization that doesn’t have a user centered design philosophy woven into their DNA.
Engaging in this new dialogue with customers offers a significant competitive advantage to organizations of all sizes. We’ll discuss the importance of building a design capable company where innovation and design are intrinsically linked by cultivating that difficult-to-articulate thing that makes someone fall in love with a product or service.
Panelists will include:
- Catalina Cernica, Head of LEO Innovation, LEO Pharma
- Clive Grinyer, Process Improvement Director, Barclays
- Angus Montgomery, Creative Writer, Government Digital Service
- Darren Morgan, Senior Global Design Manager, Reckitt Benckiser
- Marianna Wickman, Global Head of UX and Design, BBVA