Engineering and Technology
Delivering innovative products and experiences that create valuable IP and build consumer loyalty doesn’t happen in a vacuum. It requires a deep understanding of the latest technology platforms, hardware and manufacturing methods. Smart’s engineering and technology capabilities provide real-world solutions to our client’s toughest challenges at every stage of development. No matter how technical we get, we always put people at the center of our work.
Our engineers and designers work behind the scenes to turn concepts into realities. From developing new technologies that boost athletic performance to launching revolutionary ways to heal acne, we make sure design works within the realities of cost, performance, manufacturing, safety and quality standards. That includes building, testing and iterating prototypes at all levels in our own workshops to ensure viable designs and faster time to market.
- Design engineering and analysis
- Systems engineering
- Electrical and embedded systems engineering
- 3D printed evaluation prototypes
- Design for manufacture and assembly
- Complete buildouts of functional prototypes
- Teardowns and testing
- Manufacturing-ready documentation
Smart combines cutting edge technology frameworks with a software-inspired, agile approach. Our digital reach is vast, integrated and flexible, with each project highly customized to our client needs—whether it’s a pilot program or an enterprise-level software implementation.
- Native mobile app and web application development
- IoT product and service development
- Data-driven software development
- SaaS implementation
- Dev ops
- Technical prototyping
- AR, VR and voice prototyping
- API strategy and development